Over the past couple of months, I haven’t been able to finish all the books I started to read. It wasn’t because they weren’t good but due to the fact I was in a big reading slump. I was also put off by the length of some of the books, even though I was enjoying reading them.
So I’ve compiled a list of books that I stated to read and hope to finish in the month of October.
1. Lethal White by Robert Galbraith
2. Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend
3. Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
4. Technically, You Started It by Lana Wood Johnson
5. Codename Villanelle: Killing Eve by Luke Jennings
I really hope to get through all of these books but I’m not going to put too much pressure on myself as that would probably make it a less enjoyable experience.
What books do you plan to read this month? Let us know by commenting below or Tweet @bookwormgirl_24